Saturday, September 15, 2018

Psychic Reading Gigs Available Again!

I’m very happy to announce that my two Psychic Reading gigs are available once again!  You may find them on http://www.fiverr.com/psychicsunshine

I’ve made some changes to the price structuring, delivery times and I’ve added “packages” for simplicity.  And yes, my readings still start at just $5.

Also, I’m currently in the process of creating an actual website to provide information in a more concise way and I’ll also have the ability for clients to order my services directly on the website as well if you wish.  I’m still on Fiverr and the prices will be comparable - although there will be many more options available on my site than I’m able to offer on Fiverr due to the limited number of “gigs” I’m allowed.  There will also be discounts & sales that I currently don’t have the ability to provide on Fiverr.  So stay tuned for that announcement in the next month or two!

Blessings, Love & Light,
Sunny :)