Tuesday, March 1, 2016

March Special ~ 50% Off Luck & Money Spell Orders $20 or More

Hello, and Happy March!

I am offering a very special St. Patrick's Day Luck & Money themed offer for the entire month of March.  This special runs from March 1st to 31st.

I am offering a discount of 50% off any Luck or Money Spell Order of $20 or more.  To meet the $20 minimum, you can order multiple spells or you can order one spell with extras or any combination you'd like as long as they are luck/money related spells.

The following spells (and their extras) qualify:  Celtic Money, Attract Wealth, Good Luck, Lottery & Gambling, Job Performance, Fame & Fortune and Custom Spell Casting (as long as the custom spell is luck or money related).

To order:  You must send me an inbox message telling me which specific spells (and extras) you are planning to order.  I will then send you a custom offer with the 50% discount, which you can accept or decline.  I'm unable to discount orders AFTER they are placed. 

To reach my inbox, go to http://www.fiverr.com/psychicsunshine and click the green "contact" button.

Blessings and Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Sunny :)