Friday, November 20, 2015

Ask A Psychic ~ Animal Awareness



Ask a Psychic is a biweekly feature of my blog where I will be answering your burning questions about all things related to spirituality, psychic powers, spell castings, tarot readings, and just about anything else you can think of!

Today's question comes from "Courtney"....

Dear Sunny, 
My cat, Toby, has been acting really strange lately.  He seems to jump as if he's started for no reason and he stares very intently at nothing in particular.  Is there a spirit presence in my home and are animals aware of such things?
Thank You,
Courtney

Hi Courtney,

Without doing a full psychic reading for you and tuning into your energy, I can't really tell you whether or not you have a spirit presence in your home.  I can, however, tell you that animals do sense spiritual presences or ghosts.  It usually manifests in the ways you described:  staring into space, being jumpy, scared or nervous for no obvious reasons, changes in eating habits.

Now I do want to be sure and say here....if your pet is acting strangely - particularly if it's affecting his health such as changes in eating habits, please take him to the vet right away.  Don't automatically assume it's a spiritual presence.  If everything checks out at the vet and there are no physical causes for your pet's odd behavior, then you can assume that there may be a spiritual presence that your pet is aware of!

As for your unique situation with Toby, I would recommend a psychic reading so that I can tune into your energy (and Toby's)  and see what may be going on.  You can do so here.

Blessings,
Sunny :)

Do YOU have a question you'd like Sunny to answer?  If so, send her a message, but please let her know you're asking for the "Ask a Psychic" blog series!  *All submissions are anonymous - I will not use your real name!*