Friday, November 13, 2015

Ask A Psychic ~ Negative Nonsense



Ask a Psychic is a biweekly feature of my blog where I will be answering your burning questions about all things related to spirituality, psychic powers, spell castings, tarot readings, and just about anything else you can think of!

Today's question comes from "Brad"....

Sunshine, 
I'm thinking about ordering from you, but I've had some bad experiences on Fiverr with orders not being delivered or not being what I expected.  How do you handle negative reviews or when someone is not happy with their reading or spell outcome?  Do you offer refunds?     
         Thanks,
         Brad

Hi Brad,

I'm very sorry to hear about your bad experience with Fiverr.  Fiverr is a wonderful community and most sellers are upstanding people who take their work seriously.  I would encourage you to speak to the seller first - before leaving any negative reviews.  You may be able to get a refund.

Negative reviews do happen, and I make every effort to prevent it, but sometimes a client just doesn't want to even talk about it - and they leave a negative review.  This is obviously not the outcome I would hope for. If any client is unhappy with their reading or spell, I encourage them to first of all CONTACT ME.  I am always willing to discuss any issues with you related to your order, and resolve them if at all possible.  If we can't come to a resolution, I will of course offer a refund.  Keep in mind though - that I generally do not read for someone in the future if they've ever ordered from me and asked for a refund.  Of course there are exceptions - such as if someone orders by mistake.  I have this policy in order to keep people from just ordering a reading and then asking for a refund, just to get a free reading.  Some people will still do this, and it's unfortunate.  But there's always karma.  :)

As for spell work, if a client ever feels like a spell is not working properly, just let me know.  Spells are not 'one size fits all', but they are 'one size fits most'.  Meaning, my spells work great for the majority of people that I cast for.  However sometimes they don't perform so well and this could be due to any number of reasons:  energy blockages, the moon cycle, or even mistakes on my part with the casting.  I'm human, and I do make mistakes.  :)  If your spell isn't working, I will usually offer to recast it for you absolutely free, once you've given it the 3-5 weeks it can take for a spell to manifest.  If the spell still doesn't work after that, I give you the option of having me try a different spell OR giving you a refund.

I just want to stress again that the BEST course of action when you're unhappy with a service of any kind, is to speak to the person first before you do anything out of anger or frustration.  I'm known for giving great customer service to my clients and treating them as I would wish to be treated.

To see a listing of ALL my readings and spells, just click here:  Gigs Offered by Sunny

Blessings,
Sunny :)

Do YOU have a question you'd like Sunny to answer?  If so, send her a message, but please let her know you're asking for the "Ask a Psychic" blog series!  *All submissions are anonymous - I will not use your real name!*