Monday, November 30, 2015

December Special ~ Winter Serenity Spell Casting

Happy December to my beautiful clients!!!

Here in America, where I live, it's WINTER!  While many people find the snowfall to be an annoyance, I love it!  It's beautiful and peaceful and pure!  It gives me a calming feeling of peace and serenity!  So I thought....why not create a special spell casting that will give YOU the same feelings no matter what the season is where you live!

This special casting is only $10 and takes effect within hours of the casting!


How to Order:

1)  Click on the photo above OR this link:  Order the Winter Serenity Spell

2)  Provide me with your first name and date of birth when prompted.

3)  You will receive confirmation of your spell casting within 48 hours (2 days)!

Blessings,
Sunny :)