Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Donate to Sunny's RV Fund!



I had an amazing opportunity to travel to New Orleans, Louisiana last year to work with and learn from a Voodoo Priestess!  This was the furthest I have been from my home in a very long time and it was a much needed vacation along with a fantastic learning experience!  

As a result, I was able to develop new Spell Casting techniques which have proven very successful!  I would absolutely LOVE to do more travel of this kind - both for pleasure as well as for business.  In order to do this, I would like to buy an RV (Camper).

By sending me a tip for excellent service, you will be donating to my RV fund!  Thank you SO very much!!  I promise when I'm finally on the road I will give you a special shout-out!

Blessings, Love & Light,
Sunny :)