Thursday, February 11, 2016

Valentine's Day Special

Hello, and Happy February!

I am offering a very special Valentine's Day themed offer for the remainder of February.  This special runs from February 11th to 29th.

I am offering a discount of 50% off any LOVE spell order of $20 or more.  To meet the $20 minimum, you can order multiple spells or you can order one spell with extras or any combination you'd like as long as they are love/relationship related spells.

The following spells (and their extras) qualify:  Siren's Call, Attract Love, Unbreakable Love, Return My Lover, Fertility Spell & Custom Spell Casting (as long as the custom spell is love/relationship related).

To order:  You must send me an inbox message telling me which specific spells (and extras) you are planning to order.  I will then send you a custom offer with the 50% discount, which you can accept or decline.  I'm unable to discount orders AFTER they are placed.

To reach my inbox, go to http://www.fiverr.com/psychicsunshine and click the green "contact" button.

Blessings and Happy Valentine's Day!
Sunny :)