Monday, January 25, 2016

Inbox Changes!

Dearest Clients,

Along with the new year, comes some new changes for myself and my situation.  I often found myself overwhelmed last year by my inbox.  I had a few late orders and angry clients because I wasn't able to get back to them on their inbox message within a reasonable amount of time.

I have gone back and forth on what to do about this, and I have finally come to a decision which I feel will help EVERYONE!

I am going to HIRE someone to handle my inbox messages for me!  Two heads are better than one, right?  This will allow me to focus solely on readings, spell castings, and of course coming up with new and innovative things for my clients.

Effective immediately, I will no longer be answering inbox messages personally.  My personal assistant, Gia, will be answering those messages for me.  She is NOT psychic, and will be unable to answer questions of a psychic nature.  Here are the types of things she can help you with....


  • Questions about the requirements for a gig
    • ex:  "What kind of information do you need when I order?"
  • Questions of a technical nature
    • ex:  "I placed an order but it wouldn't go through"
  • Questions about an order that are NOT psychic in nature
    • ex:  "I ordered the 5 question gig but she only answered 4 questions"
  • Questions about the timing of an order or spell casting
    • ex:  "I placed an order yesterday.  Will Sunny be casting my spell tonight?"
  • Most any other question as long as it doesn't take psychic wisdom to answer it....
  • Comments (good or bad) on your experience, questions about refunds, etc.
Gia will be answering all questions as quickly as possible - within 24 hours in most cases!

If you have questions about your order (of a psychic nature), please request a revision (this is a $5 add-on now) to your order.  I will be happy to clarify or go over anything in the reading with you that you are unsure about.

One last thing - I am unable to comment on what another psychic told you.  I can only stand behind what I see and what I feel and what I know to be true.  I don't have a problem with someone consulting another psychic, but please don't ask me to speculate on what they told you.  Thank you!

I feel like after 3 years with Fiverr, this was the perfect solution!  As my business has grown by leaps and bounds, I am finding myself needing to make this more of a "team" effort rather than trying to do all of it myself.  Thank you for understanding!

Oh and I just want to be clear - *I* am the only person casting spells and giving readings  You will never be speaking to anyone else as long as you place your order with me.  IF it ever becomes necessary for me to have more help in that area, I would keep it totally separate and would let you know in advance.

Blessings,
Sunny :)