Friday, August 2, 2019

Spell Casting Services

Hi my lovely clients!

I’m honestly terrible about updating this blog.  So due to recent events and policy changes at Fiverr, I am no longer able to offer my spell casting services on that platform.  I will still be offering my one question psychic reading and my five question psychic reading, and will be adding more types of readings as well in the coming days.

Many of my clients love my spell casting services and some have come to rely on them.  I want to continue to offer my services in white magic spell casting to old and new clients alike.  I’m currently working on getting an e-commerce platform going for this, but in the meantime, if you would like to order a casting, please email me at misspsychicsunshine@gmail.com and let me know the following information...

Your first name:
Your year of birth:
What kind of casting do you need:
Any “extras” such as additional elements or a full moon casting?

The base price for a casting is $5.00 USD.

Extras Available:
Detailed casting $10
Additional elements $20
Psychic Trance $40
Full Moon Casting $50
OR you may select ALL extras for $100 (saves you $20)

Once I receive this information, I will send you an invoice on PayPal.  Once payment is received I will complete you casting within 24 hours.  Most spells manifest within 3-5 weeks.  I will work on putting together a list of available castings.

I’m also considering offering spell casting services as a “donation only”.  Meaning you can order the basic $5 casting at NO CHARGE, and once it is complete you may make a donation in any amount, or none at all.  I would need to limit this - perhaps to one free casting per client per month?  I’m undecided but if you have suggestions please send them to me!

Thanks so much for googling me!  On Fiverr I am unable to disclose other methods of contacting me but I do know that if someone googles my username PsychicSunshine or PsychicSunshine on Fiverr, this blog should appear as one of the top 3 links (after all the ads).

Blessings,
Sunny :)