Friday, November 27, 2015

Ask A Psychic ~ Money Matters



Ask a Psychic is a biweekly feature of my blog where I will be answering your burning questions about all things related to spirituality, psychic powers, spell castings, tarot readings, and just about anything else you can think of!

Today's question comes from "Jackie"....

Dear Sunny, 
I'm interested in ordering a spell to help with money problems.  I'm looking for a new job right now because I got laid off last month.  I'm really worried about how I will pay my bills because my small savings is almost depleted.  Which money spell should I order?
Jackie

Hi Jackie,

I certainly empathize with your situation.  We've all been there, we've all had money problems (well most of us!) and it's perfectly natural for you to seek alternatives such as spellwork to help you get through it.

I offer three great spells which help to attract money and luck.  I have a Celtic Money Spell, an Attract Wealth Spell, and a Lottery & Gambling Spell.  Which of these is best for you really depends on HOW you'd like money to enter your life.  The Attract Wealth Spell is a great overall money spell and it's the one I would recommend for your situation, in general.

You mentioned that you're searching for a new job.  I also have a great spell to help you land the best job possible, and it's called the Job Performance Spell.  This spell also helps people who already have jobs, to get promoted or get a raise, OR to find an even better job.  So I would recommend this one as well for your situation.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions!  When you decide to order, I'll just need your first name and date of birth in order to complete the casting!  Also be sure to check out the 'extras' offered on my gigs, as they can enhance the spell castings!

To see a listing of ALL my spells (and readings, too!) just click here:  Gigs Offered by Sunny

Blessings,
Sunny :)

Do YOU have a question you'd like Sunny to answer?  If so, send her a message, but please let her know you're asking for the "Ask a Psychic" blog series!  *All submissions are anonymous - I will not use your real name!*