Monday, September 3, 2018

List of All Spell Castings & Readings Available

Below is a list of all the spell castings and readings you may order on Fiverr.  A few things to keep in mind: 

1) I have a limited number of “gigs” I’m allowed on Fiverr, so you will not see all of these castings there.  If you want to order one, simply order the Custom Spell Casting gig and in the space where you fill in your first name and date of birth, just let me know there which spell you are choosing to order.  

2) If you don’t see the spell you want in this list, please inbox me and let me know what outcome you’re seeking and I will tell you whether it’s something I can do or not (99% of the time I can).

3) All spells start at $5 for a basic casting and the “extras” are available for all castings (see any of my Spell gigs on Fiverr for a list of the extras and their cost).  Most spells manifest within 3-5 weeks of the casting (exceptions are noted).  I’ve included a very brief description for each spell and reading.

SPELL CASTING LIST

Items with this symbol ⚡️ manifest immediately/instantly.  Most other spells manifest within 3-5 weeks of the casting.

💰 Wealth, Money, Luck and Business 💰

Attract Wealth Spell - lasts longer, generates smaller but more consistent money

Celtic Money Spell - doesn’t last as long but generates higher amounts of money sporadically

Business Success Spell - for existing businesses

Good Luck Spell - increases Luck and good fortune

Job or Promotion Seeker Spell - for better job or more recognition/promotion at current job

Fame & Fortune Spell - for writers, athletes, musicians, artists, singers, actors, etc.

New Business Jumpstart Spell - for new or planned businesses

E-Commerce Business Spell - geared toward online business (new or established)

Creativity & Idea Generating Spell - writers block, needing inspiration or ideas

📚 Education, School, Exams and Memory 📚
*for all ages*

Fast Learner Spell - helps you learn quicker and absorb and retain information better

Pass Exams Spell - helps give clarity, reduce anxiety, increase confidence for upcoming exams/tests

Improve Grades Spell - combination of the two spells above, more long term

Improved Memory Spell - similar to fast learner but focuses more on retaining and recalling information 

School Acceptance Spell - helps you get into a great school

❤️ Love, Lust, Couples, Relationships & Families ❤️

Attract Love Spell (singles) - brings new love

Unbreakable Love Spell (couples) - improves & strengthens current relationship

Siren’s Call Spell (singles, couples) - lures a specific person to you, makes them desire you

Desire Me Spell - lures potential mates to you in general

Better Sex Spell (singles, couples) - improves desire and sexual stamina

Fertility Spell for Women - enhances female fertility

Fertility Spell for Men - enhances male fertility

Fertility Spell for a Couple - enhances couples fertility ($10 starting rate)

Family Harmony - improves relationships with all (or specific) family members

Success for a Child - ensures a successful and fulfilling life for a child’s future (infant through teen)

💔 Heartbreak & Healing and Relationship Repair 💔

Return My Lover - brings back an ex

⚡️Soul Tie Cleanse - helps you get over a breakup

Banishment Spell - gets someone out of your life or your partner’s life

Love Binding Spell - binds your lover to you

Truth Seeker’s Spell - influences people around you to be honest with you

Miss Me Spell - influences someone to miss you

Think of Me Spell - influences someone to have increased (positive) thoughts of you 

Faithfulness Spell - ensures future faithfulness of your lover

😁 Healing, Happiness, Mental & Emotional 😁

⚡️Negative Energy Removal/Clearing - removes negative energy and replaces with positive

⚡️Protection Spell - puts a binding spell of protection on you (often ordered with negative energy removal)

Depression Lifting Spell - helps lift depression, sadness and melancholy 

Anxiety Lifting Spell - helps calm anxiety and nerves 

⚡️Distance Healing Session - general healing for emotional, spiritual, mental and physical wellbeing

Weight Loss Spell - helps you to achieve weight loss goals in a safe and healthy way

Bad Habit Removal Spell - helps with addictions of all kinds (gambling, tobacco, alcohol, drugs, sex) and bad habits (compulsive lying, nail biting, skin picking, etc.)

Grief Help Spell - helps you to better handle and overcome grief; gives you emotional strength

Confidence Spell - boosts your confidence

Make Friends Spell - helps you make good quality friends and/or increase the number of friends you have

Insomnia Help Spell - helps you to relax and improves sleep

🦋 Beauty, Attraction & Physical Transformation 🦋

Goddess Spell - gives you a physical and spiritual “glow” and attracts people to you (can be adapted for males too!)

Siren’s Call Spell - lures a specific person to you

Notice Me Spell - helps people to notice you more in a positive way (can be directed to a specific person)

Beauty Spell - Enhances both inner and outer beauty (can be adapted for males too)

Physical Changes Spell - for change requests such as eye color, skin tone, fast hair growth (can have a longer manifeststation time)

☪️ Spiritual, Psychic, Curse, Dreams, Paranormal ☪️

Psychic Abilitiy Spell - brings forth or enhances psychic abilities

Influencing Spell - gives you the power of stronger influence over others 

⚡️General Curse Removal - removes most curses, hexes and negative energy blockages

⚡️Generational/Familial Curse Removal - removes ancient curses from your ancestral lines

⚡️Distance House & Home Clearing - clears entities and negative energies from your home, remotely

⚡️Spiritual Entity Clearing - clears entities and negative energies attached to you or your belongings

Nightmare Banishment - keeps nightmares or night terrors at bay and gives pleasant dreams

Guardian Angel Dream Spell - reveals one or more guardian angels in your dreams

Dream Clarity Spell - helps you to better understand and find meaning in your dreams

Dream of Soulmate Spell - reveals your soulmate in your dreams

❓ All Other Spells ❓

Custom Spell Casting - just about anything else you desire, as long as it is white magic (done with positive purposes).  If in doubt, inbox me first and I’ll let you know if I’m able to cast it!

🔮 Psychic Readings 🔮

One Question Reading - ask one question and receive a detailed 2-3 paragraph answer ($5)

Five Question Reading - ask 5 questions and receive a 1-2 sentence answer to each question ($5)

Ten Question Reading - ask 10 questions and receive very brief yes/no style answers to each question ($5)

Custom Multiple Question Reading - ask 6 or more questions at $1 per question and receive 1-2 sentence answers for each (similar to the five question reading only this is for people who may have multiple questions but want them answered in one reading.  This is a custom order and you must inbox me for the offer to be sent to you). ($varies)

***Note: I generally do NOT use Tarot, Crystals, or other divination methods as I am clairvoyant and do not need them.  However I can do limited Tarot readings upon request as some people enjoy them.

Single Tarot Card Reading - I will pull a single Tarot card and give you my interpretation of it based on your question or topic. ($5)

Three Fates Tarot Card Reading - Three cards are pulled revealing the past, present and future outcome of your question or topic. ($15)

Dream Interpretation Reading - I’ll interpret your dream for you. ($25)

Past Life Reading - I can give a single past life reading or multiple past lives. ($25 and up)

Life Path Numerology Reading - Numerolgy Reading that gives insight into your personality, goals, positive and negative attributes. ($25)

Business Startup/Idea Generating Reading - I’ll help give guidance on your new/upstart business and generate ideas. ($50 and up)

Love Reading for singles - Predicts your future love life for the next year or so. ($5)

Love/Compatibility Reading for Couples - Tells you how compatible you and your partner are. ($10)

Other Readings/Custom Packages - I am a clairvoyant, empath and I do not use tools of divination for my readings (no astrology, numerology, Tarot, pendulum, runes, stones, etc.) in general.  I CAN use Tarot and Numerology in the above noted readings but its not something I rely on for any other readings that I do.  If you would like a combination of readings or spells, please inbox me and allow me to create a custom package for you.  I’m very flexible and will work with you depending on your request and budget.  All of the above readings are meant to be brief, to the point readings.  They are not super long or in depth, which is how my prices can remain low with most readings and spells starting at just $5.  Longer and more detailed readings are available at a higher cost, so if this interests you just ask!

I tried to make this list as comprehensive as possible!  All of my spells are WHITE MAGIC ONLY which means they are safe and effective and cause no harm to anyone.  I do not practice black magic and do not recommend it in most cases.  There are NO guarantees with any spell casting.  Results vary, manifestation times vary and how long a spell lasts vary.  Most spells are not permanent and will need to be renewed every so often (usually 4-6 items per year).  If you have any questions you’re welcome to inbox me on Fiverr (it can sometimes take a few days for me to respond).  I often have people message me and then 2 hours later send a “hello?” And then 4 hours later a “are you here?” And this becomes very tiresome for me as though I’m expected to be available 24/7.  I am not.  I am a human being with a life, a family, children and this is not my only business/job.  Even if Fiverr shows me online it does not mean I am answering inbox messages.  I’m very busy and I’m only one person - I do my best to answer quickly but please be patient.  One message will suffice.  If I don’t get back to you within 3 days by all means message me again in case I somehow overlooked it the first time.  I’m planning to create a comprehensive FAQ that I can deliver to you via Fiverr inbox upon request, which will likely cover any questions you may have before, during and after the order is placed.

Blessings,
Sunny :)