Saturday, March 31, 2018

April 2018 Update from PsychicSunshine on Fiverr



Hello Everyone!

First of all, Happy April, Happy Spring and Happy Easter!  Oh and Happy New Year x 2 lol since I haven’t updated this blog in the past two years.

As you may know I’ve been with Fiverr for over five years.  There have been some changes lately that have honestly made some of us in the lifestyle category a bit nervous.  So I’m going to be more active here on my blog so that if Fiverr ends up not being an option for me anymore, you can find me easily and simply with a quick google search.  And rest assured that I will be working on a way for you to continue ordering the same readings and spells as always - for a similar price (I may have to factor other fees in such as PayPal fees).  But I’ll do my very best to keep the prices as low as possible.

As long as Fiverr will have me, I’ll be there.  But it’s a good idea to have ways for my regular clients to contact me in the event that I’m no longer on Fiverr someday.  So please bear with me through this process and if you have any questions you are welcome to email me at misspsychicsunshine@gmail.com 

I do have a Facebook and a Twitter but honestly I am not into social media so the best way to contact me outside of Fiverr is to email me.  

Blessings to you all,
Sunny 😊