Thursday, May 3, 2018

*NEW* One Hour Psychic Reading!


One Hour
(or less!)
Psychic Reading
By PsychicSunshine

Hello my wonderful clients!  I have some exciting news for you!  For the month of May I will be testing out a new type of reading!  If all goes well it will be on the permanent menu!

What is it?
You will receive a psychic reading within one hour of placing your order!

Who should order?
Anyone who needs a reading delivered faster than what is currently available.  Maybe it’s an urgent matter or you’re just incredibly impatient (like me!).

How much is it?
It’s just $25.  In comparison, a regular reading is delivered within 2 days for $5.  My express reading is available for $15 and delivered within 1 day.

How do I order?
To order this special reading you must contact me via my inbox to make sure I’m available!  If so, I will send you a custom offer right in the inbox and if you accept, I will get to work on your order immediately.

What happens next?
I will begin working on your order right away and will deliver it within one hour (usually just a few minutes!).  

What about follow-ups?
There are no free follow-up questions allowed for this reading.  If you have additional information you’ll need to order another reading - but it can be any type of reading (2 day, 1 day, 1 hour) at the regular rate.

How many questions can I ask?
You have two options:

- Ask one question and receive a reply of 2-3 paragraphs.

- Ask up to five questions and receive a reply of 2-3 sentences per question.

How do I inbox you?
Simply go to http://www.fiverr.com/PsychicSunshine and click the green contact button.  If you don’t have a Fiverr account yet, be sure to sign up!  When you message me, please START the message by saying ONE HOUR READING REQUEST.  This will let me know that I should respond immediately if I’m available.  Otherwise I won’t know that it’s an urgent matter, and may not respond to you for several hours.

How often are you available?
I try to respond as quickly as possible to ALL inbox messages.  However I am human and I do have a family.  I am sometimes working or eating or sleeping or spending time with my family.  If you don’t receive a reply from me within 10 minutes of inboxing me, you can probably assume that I’m unavailable.  However I will message you as soon as I AM available and if you’re available as well, I’ll send you the offer for the one hour reading.  You’re under no obligation to order - you can decline the offer.  If you don’t accept the offer within 10 minutes I’ll need to withdraw the offer so that you don’t accidentally order when I’m unavailable.

Do you give live readings?
No, I prefer to collect my thoughts, meditate on your energy and question(s) and complete the reading at my own pace without questions being peppered in.  It’s just the style I prefer.

Thank you and Blessings!
Sunny :)