Wednesday, September 30, 2015

October Special ~ BOGO is BACK!!!

It's OCTOBER!!!  One of my FAVORITE months of the year!

In honor is this month, I am bringing back one of my most popular specials, which is only offered a few times per year.....the BOGO (Buy One, Get One Free) offer on any and all spells!



Details on the Offer:


  • You may choose any spell to order from my current spell gigs (Go to http://www.fiverr.com/psychicsunsine for a full list).
  • This offer applies to spells ONLY.  Not to psychic readings or tarot readings.
  • You may order as many spells as you like - and each one will include a FREE spell of your choosing!
  • If you order any "extras" on the gig that you purchase, those extras will ALSO apply to your free spell casting at no additional charge!
  • If you don't see another spell that you wish to order, that's okay - I can just double-cast the spell that you ordered!
How to Order:

1)  Go to http://www.fiverr.com/psychicsunshine and take a look at the spell gigs that I offer.

2)  Select any spell that you want, along with any gig extas.

3)  When you click to order, a box will come up asking for info such as your name and date of birth.  Please include this information, and tell me which spell you would like to choose as your FREE spell casting (or I can just double-cast the spell instead).

4)  You will receive confirmation of your spell castings once they are complete!

Blessings,
Sunny :)